Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Work in Progress


January 25, 2009

Okay, this is just amazing. Here is Melanie in Utah with “the bag” and looking out over the horizon making everything look very Marlboro wo-many. Did you see those pictures on the website of Melanie and “the bag”? My friend Elena took them in Utah . Well, I’ve been thinking about this bag thing and I feel like there are many ways to go. I started with two versions of one pattern and then I realized that not everyone wants this ONE pattern. So I’ve added additional patterns and colors to the roster. I was also thinking of adding custom versions of the bag....or even doing limited additions! I have a couple of floral designs I could add....just thinking “out loud”.

I just came back from Teachers Training with Harijiwan and Tej in Santa Monica this weekend. This is my second time around and its really remarkable. It’s very different primarily because I AM SO DIFFERENT. I really blossomed last year because of it. You can check out the Teachers Training Video and other things on www.Harijiwan.com.

Since this is a website to service the Kundalini Yoga community maybe you can offer suggestions. Like someone at Teachers Training was asking about green products and I have to say, this didn’t cross my mind. Its just me and the sewing machines at this point. But I thought that I should, at the very least, check it out! See what’s out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers