Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Giving it a "GO"


I've been tweaking this website and making sure I had it ready for publication. I asked my friends what they thought and for their reactions, and many of them made sound comments and suggestions which I not only took to heart, I utilized. This website is the result of many months of figuring it all out; including the iweb program and the whole blogging business (thank you Megan!) and how to make my ideas more viable in the marketplace (thank you Angela!). I had a litle downtime in my "regular" business life and this is what came out of it. I am a bit nervous to let it out there.... but as its a Full Moon and an auspicious time for new beginnings, I'm going to "give it go", as they say!

As you all can figure out by now, I am really grateful for the way Kundalini Yoga has benefited my life and has enabled me to manage my energy. This weekend in Teachers Training, one of our teachers Harijiwan said he was going to ask the students in the class who had taken TT before, (this is my second time) to comment on the changes in their life as a result of the course. Even though he never got to ask that of us over the weekend, it certainly got me thinking about it. Getting the tools to Manage my Energy was the biggest thing I got. I've always had lots of energy but I didnt' know how to manage it and so in the past I gave it all away. And as a result, I was always feeling depleted. And energetically abused.

Its kind of like money management. One can have the ability to make money, but not to recycle it or save it for further use. And this creates a similar depletion.

Anyway, Teachers Training taught me how to manage my energy and use more of what I had for my own use and the benefit of my loved ones and my art. As a result, it made me more conscious of what I let in and equally what I put out. The other thing is that becoming a TEACHER has really raised "the bar" for how I live my life. Since teaching Kundalini Yoga is sharing the information and energy through the Golden Chain, I am very careful about the how that energy gets through me to the students.

You can learn more about the Teachers Training I'm talking about by going to www.Harijiwan.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers