Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Head in the Clouds


What exactly does having your head in the clouds mean?  It means having unrealistic and impractical ideas. Well, then I definately DO NOT have my head in the clouds...even though it may seem that way! ONE HAS TO BE PRACTICAL TO LIVE as an artist AND a Kundalini Yoga Teacher!   

Today I sent the site out. I can't believe how I stood perched at the edge of my computer with my finger on the "send" button for hours.  What was I afraid of?  I thought about nothing else for these past few months and here I was acting like I was exposing a part of myself no one had ever seen before!  Well, its true in a way.  I have done many things and have done them well...but I never put together something I believed in on so many different levels.  Kundalink is an amalgam of all things important to me right now.   Fabric design, product design, Kundalini Yoga, serving my community, and linking people and yoga and products together in a whole new way!  

Back to the clouds;  I think this Kundalink idea is EXTREMELY practical and realistic.  Now that I'm getting reactions from people, I can see what the shortcomings are and how I can make the products and materials better and more usable. Like, I was looking for the best possible fabrics for the headcoverings and found beautiful cotton with only the smallest amount of lycra in gorgeous colors....but I want to provide an all natural alternative so I'm looking for that now.  I found a great fabric which is a hemp/cotton blend and very nice.  

 I hope you'll all comment and let me know what you think is missing, what you wish you could get and where, and how your services or information can help this mission...as well as giving me your link to include in the site.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers