Total Pageviews

Friday, February 13, 2009

Psychedelic Offerings

I really wanted to only post images tonight and I tried uploading a whole bunch of them in this blog installment but it looked really crowded. Here are two of them.  So, the one on the left is a detail from a wall mural at the Sherbaling Monestary in nothern India.  There was so much to look at there, and especially in the wall paintings. You could snap a picture anywhere and you would have a complete painting.  Just LOOK at that coral and the little fish swimming around it in the vase!  Wild, huh?  And then on the right is an offering which looks like a psychedelic cake decoration. That's from the monestary also.   I'll have to blow it up so you can see it.  It's insane.  A real labor of love!  I was blown away by all the visual stimulation there.  Anway,  I wanted to share something tonight but its not really words.  Its raining here and I'm sewing bags and reading my Yoga books. Very quiet.  I've been clearing things out;  cleaning up and organizing. I've been planting new things in the garden as well as in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers