Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Big Picture

Well, I said I was going to post this image larger and here it is. Just amazing.  The rain is intermittent now and on a daily basis so it's very much like "snow days" on the east coast. No one wants to do much of anything and no one knows how to drive. Enough said about that.

I am starting to produce kundabinis, bags, and cushions for White Tantric in April. I'd like to get a table there and see what the reaction is.  I am experimenting with a new fabric for the headcoverings and I'll see if I want to introduce this cotton/hemp blend into my line for those
individuals who are purists and must have 100% natural fabric.

Otherwise, the rain makes me feel internal and I usually get a lot done in the studio. 

 I am teaching a PROSPERITY workshop over the weekend at the Crystal Matrix  from 3-6 on Saturday. This workshop will focus on clearing things out of your subconscious AND your physical body so you can experience the prosperous life that keeps alluding you. We also will go over some tools to clear garbage and clutter out of your life on the physical level; everything is related! A pile of old magazines is reflective what you have going on inside of you, and visa versa!!! You can check out my website www.atwaterkundaliniyoga.com for more information or go to www.thecrystalmatrix.com.  You'll come out of the workshop with a renewed sense of clarity and an understanding of what must be done to get rid of the emotional and physical blocks that stand in your way of happiness and fulfillment.

This Friday Night at Golden Bridge, Harijiwan is doing a Gong Workshop (not to be missed!) called NEURON PATTERN VELOCITY from 7-10 pm.  You can find more information on www.goldenbridgeyoga.com. Harijiwan writes, "the thought forms that control, direct and rule our consciousness are held in place by specific neuron patterns. Without changing the neuron patterns---the basic energy holding patterns--- change is difficult, progress seems temporary and fleeting and the feeling of being trapped in endless cycles dominates our awareness and diminishes our energy".  The Gong gets in there and does its magic!!! Also check out Harijiwan's website: www.harijiwan.com

Every Thursday at 12:00 is a Kundalini Yoga Class at Silver Lake Yoga.  Its a wonderful way to cure yourself of that mid-day random and pointless procrastination.  I know I was staring into space about that time and wishing there was a Yoga Class nearby that would redirect my focus and give me energy and concentration for the rest of my day.  So I created one!  Located on the border between Atwater Village and Silverlake, its centrally located, has great parking and is a terrific way to break up your day.  Come join the class which is new in the neighborhood! www.silverlakeyoga.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers