Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2009

Riding the Feelings

Friday night I went to Harijiwan's Gong Workshop on reformatting neuron patterns in the brain which involved fear releasing exercises and breaking up insidious thought forms that just keep attracting more bad stuff.  Saturday I taught a workshop on "cleaning up one's act" which involved relieving inner anger, erasing bad childhood memories, detoxification and cleaning yourself inside and out. Sunday I taught a class that ALSO involved relieving inner anger and moving forward with clarity. Today I taught a class...still focused on the waste removal of inner anger...with meditations to erase stress and emotional trauma  and (of course) leaving the past behind. BRUTAL STUFF.  I'm really asking for it!

I've been spring cleaning...I guess that's what it called and it seems like I want to take everyone along for the ride.

Not easy.  Do you remember that movie "Network" where he says, "I'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore!" ? That's  what i feel like. If it's something that isn't serving me, I want to get rid of it. Kundalini Yoga is a very effective tool for doing this.  As you can see I got on the roller coaster and now I'm on for the duration. 

I met with my amazing friend Luchi today and we decided to share a space at Summer Solstice this year. She is the founder of Le Boudoir D'Esencia Inc a company dedicated to contributing to the world-wide community by enriching , educating and healing people's lives AND with her ChiFlow line of  WONDERFUL  Chakra Oils, incredibly delectable and all natural aromatheraputic skin care products and beauty treatments.... and me with my KUNDALINK products.  Can't wait!! Check out her wonderful products and services at www.chiflow.net.

I hope some of these emotions settle down a bit.  I am feeling them and letting them go.  This is new for me.  And just like when you get past the discomfort and fear on the roller coaster,  it starts to feel good inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers