Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2009

We Got The Power


The last few days have been filled with the business of head coverings;  I've been working out the final measurements, the colors, the fabric.  How are these going to be different and better than other beanies and turbans?  A very deep question to ponder!!  I've been hanging out at fabric stores looking for the right weight and stretch. Have you ever been to Michael Levine?Downtown?  ITS A FABRIC WONDERLAND.  I've been buying supplies there for this Kundalink head covering project and I love that you get 1 hour free parking if you spend over 20 dollars. That's SWEET. www.mlfabric.com

I've had some nice experiences there relating to Kundalini Yoga, too. For example, I was buying jute and ribbon and somehow, probably because I was wearing a headcovering and looked like a yoga-type person,  one of the saleswomen started telling me about how she felt the transfer of energy from her husband's hands to hers...and that it hurt her heart.  Then the discussion turned to how we have the power to heal ourselves and protect ourselves from taking on the negative energy of others.  Soon the group grew to five, including myself, and we were rubbing our hands together and feeling the energy between them. This was completely new to each and every one of them.  I told them about healing water with our vibration, placing "energized" hands on our own hearts or on others to heal them....and when I left,  we all sang "we got the power!" and hugged.  This was on a trip to the notions department! 

It never ceases to amaze me how Kundalini Yoga affects everyone you come in contact with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers