Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2009

SPOTTED! Kundabini in Siberia!


Yes... this is my friend Elena's niece in Siberia wearing the internationally famous Kundabini©. Doesn't she look stylish? She's getting ready to do a yoga set and she's certain it won't fall off when she does triangle pose. See????The 3HO World Market has been very good for business!

While I'm on the subject of publicity, I decided to take out an ad in LA Yoga Magazine. I've never done anything like this before in any of my "other" professions, but I thought it was time to take the plunge. I see this magazine everywhere and I figured, if I'm seeing it, other people are seeing it, too. The ad that I put together with my rudimentary Adobe Illustrator skills features people wearing the headcoverings and carrying the bag....it looks pretty good and I like it so much, i've put the image on the homepage of the Kundalink website. In fact, if you have a picture of yourself in a Kundabini or a Kundawrap (or carrying a bag) email it to me so I can put it up on the website.

Now my next hurdle is getting the products into yoga studios and into the retail marketplace. If anyone out there has any ideas....you know where to find me. I have a wholesale price list and will offer discounts for 10 pieces or more.

But what is REALLY important is the fact that I have new products coming out and I'm going to debut them for Christmas. My plan was to to go to Winter Solstice, but I have too much to do here.....so they'll just have to debut on the website. Be on the lookout for laminated bags in new patterns AND denim bags, too! Respectible and stylish yoga clothes are just around the corner......

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers