Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hayride

This is one of  the many reasons I love living in Los Angeles.  You can drive down the street in the middle of the city and right in front of you is a flatbed truck toting bales of hay. This photo was taken with my  iphone which has become my favorite tool for recording the wonders of life!  
Well, i haven't written in a month and so much has happened so I don't know exactly where to begin.  Last weekend, I taught a Kundalini Yoga Prosperity Workshop at the Crystal Matrix on Accessing Creativity.  It's a subject near and dear to my heart! The second chakra is "CREATIVITY CENTRAL" and we did a kriya to balance it as well as meditations to take ideas to completion and to get the creative juices flowing.  My Kriya of the Moment is the Surya Kriya, a set to get the sun energy moving and it was a perfect set to teach because of all the second chakra balancing  and activation going on!  My life has become supersonically creatively charged lately and so I want to get everyone turned on to the power of these meditations...

In the Yoga Classes I've been teaching lately,  there's been a lot of Ra Ma Da Sa-ing going on. This healing meditation is wonderful for sending healing energy to others as well as activating and strengthening our own healing abilities.

I'm busy getting ready for the White Tantric Yoga "Bazaar".  I am going to have a table there and introduce the Kundalini World to the Kundalink Experience!  There's so much to do, so much to sew!  I think its the perfect venue for exposure...  and speaking about exposure,  can you just faint from the smell of roses and jasmine and citrus in the L.A. air????? I'm amazed I can walk straight. So, I am happy to be here, enjoying the spring, enjoying the creativity that
spring brings, and loving the wonderful people and experiences that Kundalini Yoga has brought into my life.

Life is good.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers