Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coming Out at the White Tantric Bazaar


YES!!!!! The cotton/hemp jersey Kundabinis and Kundawraps are here...and I'm working
on yogic-appropriate colors so that by Summer Solstice I'll have an array of fantastic new
head coverings available.  

White Tantric last weekend...intense and amazing. I think I'm feeling
it more AFTERWARDS than ever before.  At the BAZAAR, I introduced the Kundalink.com line to the Kundalini Community with a very positive response.  I learned what you all wanted and now i can go back into my workshop and make it happen!  The best bit of news is that the bags
were very well received.  After much tweaking and obsessing, I have a bag which is strong, large and very beautiful.  My main concern was making it comfortable to carry and extremely useful and I think I've achieved that. Everyone seems to think so, too!

The Kundalift was a big hit, too.  I've figured out a way to make a "firmer support" model....so that is now available for those of you who don't want such a soft cushion.  (I do, but I'm not everybody!)  Everything is moving forward with Kundalink.com.  I'm working on a lunar calendar, t-shirts and other simple and white yogic clothing, and I'll soon be starting to work on my altar supplies idea.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Also, very important, is the Kunda-links page. If you are reading this and you have a product or service you'd like me to link to, bring it on!  Let me know about it so you can be included. 

Spring is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers