Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

SELF-WORTH AND THE ART OF PROSPEROUS LIVING AT GOLDEN BRIDGE


This is my third workshop at Golden Bridge and I am feeling so blessed to be able to teach these workshops here. A few years ago, once a month, I held 3-hour workshops at The Crystal Matrix in Atwater Village. For almost one year, all the workshops I taught there were Kundalini Yoga and Meditation emphasizing the manifesting of prosperity through a multitude of channels. I witnessed magnificent shifts in people who were repeat students and many epiphanies in those who attended just one or two of them.


I have first hand experience that these methods of Kundalini Yoga work and so I feel inspired to share these teachings with others. One of the most insidious problems is the overwhelming lack of self esteem that permeates this culture. I teach high school art and I am flabbergasted by the negative self-talk I hear in the classroom. Where do these teenagers get this negative self image? Many adults can’t find enough obstacles and blocks in their day to day life...they have to invent them in their own minds! Until they are made aware of how unconscious this behavior is, most people just go about their lives without the slightest idea that they are doing this.


Wouldn’t you like to have a positive sound loop running in your mind instead of a negative one? Wouldn’t you like to learn how to make your mind work for you instead of against you? Meditations can clean up the subconscious garbage and rewire the way your brain works and the Kriyas (exercises) can fortify the good and powerful in you and help you to get rid of what doesn’t serve you. A long gong relaxation can seal the energy and help to put you in sync with your true nature. Prosperity is your birthright. You can walk out of this workshop feeling light, magnetic and victorious...creative, prosperous, and at peace.


Sign up now and save!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers