Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

BOOTCAMP BUMPS IT UP A NOTCH


SAT NAM everyone.

It's kind of crazy and wonderful over here inside of me as I reflect for a moment in between tasks. I'm teaching the 40 Day Kundalini Yoga Bootcamp with Jai Gopal at the Heartbeat House in Atwater Village and today was DAY 15 and we connected the Head with the Heart....among other things. That in and of itself is reason enough to "take five" but you know, the tremendous rush of energy that we get from participating and teaching this wonderful program is so great that SO MANY MORE THINGS GET ACCOMPLISHED IN A DAY than "usual". Kundalini Yoga gives you access to your strongest, most focused and creative YOU and teaching the Bootcamp bumps it up a few notches. Some interesting data about the experience so far:
  • IT'S MAKES ME FEEL GREAT.
  • I'M HAVING A BALL
  • THE GROUP ENERGY IS REALLY AMAZING. OUR "REGULARS" ARE ALL VERY COMMITTED AND KEEPING UP.
  • I LOVE TEACHING WITH JAI GOPAL AND DOUBLE GONGING.
  • I AM MUCH MORE FOCUSED THAN USUAL AND FEEL VERY POSITIVE.
  • I HAVE OODLES AND OODLES OF ENERGY.
  • and MANY NEW THINGS ARE COMING MY WAY.
Even though we have our "regulars", drop-ins are always welcome and we do offer packages of 10 and 20 classes that make the price more user friendly. Stop on by at 6:15 some morning and see what's going on! www.kundaliniyogabootcamp.com

At the same time, we (Kundalink) are getting ready to launch our new and improved ultra profesh e-commerce website in a about a week. We've got lots of new items and a more concise and user-friendly site to unveil. Gathering and entering information and photographs for a website is a daunting task but I really feel that the Bootcamp has helped me focus and concentrate through this.
FACT: I am not wired naturally for these non-artistic kinds of things.
FACT: technical computer tasks usually overwhelm me
FACT: I wrapped my brain around it and did it.

You'll see the new website up and running by next week...but in the meantime, look at the old website AND if you're in the mood to give yourself a boost, drop by and check out our bootcamp. If you want to save a litle change, 20 class passes and 10 class passes are available. www.kundaliniyogabootcamp.com

You might find yourself becoming more productive and focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers