Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 28, 2009


Just got back from Summer Solstice in New Mexico and it was fantastic....it's really heaven.  I met so many new people and saw so many of my friends, everyone radiant, happy, and beaming love. I don't  think I've ever seen so many beautiful faces in one place.

I think it's a bit like returning to your childhood; challenges are many but most all of them on the physical level. My favorite things are my teacher, Harijiwan's, gong class/workshops  (www.Harijiwan.com) and my seva which was serving breakfast.  I love serving breakfast and especially the bananas.  You get to look into everyone's eyes at the beginning of the day.  It's really wonderful. 

But the biggest surprise was my KUNDALINK.COM table at the Bazaar. I hadn't even opening all my boxes and I was selling kundabinis, kundawraps, bags and cushions.  It was outrageous.  I received wonderful feedback and will come back next year with more good things to share with my community.  I was really happy to see my products on people's heads and helping them to either elevate or relieve their burdens. good stuff. I'll also be very happy to send a check to KRI www.kriteachings.org 
because 1% of all my profit goes to them.  Did you know that?  

Now that I am home, I will work on bringing better and more beautiful products to the Kundalini yoga community.  Let me know if there's something that I can improve or something you'd like to share.  Sat Nam!

2 comments:

  1. Sat nam
    It great to meet you on twitter and find your site. I blogalini'ed about you on my site at:
    http://harounkola.com/kundalink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment....and i'm enjoying all the twittering and facebooking with regard to Kundalink and Kundalini Yoga.

    ReplyDelete


Followers