Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WAHE GURU

WAHE GURU

Wahe Guru is often used to describe "God" or the indescribable feeling of merging with the infinite. Or an expression of Ecstasy. Or WOW! EVERYWHERE!
DARKNESS TO LIGHT! Or all of the above. What does it mean to you? Some say that it has no meaning but that chanting it raises the spirit into bliss.

All I know is that it makes me feel great. When I hear it, when I chant it, when I see it. That's why I designed this tee shirt stencil because I thought other people might feel the same way as I do.


Imagine what it would feel like to have WAHE GURU over your heart and through the warmth and beat of your heart you could project out BLISS and TRUTH.
Imagine when people see you in this shirt and maybe they don't even know what it says but they can feel "it" and they feel GOOD. That's what I'm talking about.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers